Terms and Conditions for ConferZoom1. By using the ConferZoom website I acknowledge and agree that any recorded content recorded in ConferZoom and posted to my active 3C Media Solutions account, all terms and conditions for 3CMedia Solutions applies as it relates to archive recordings that are included in the 3CMedia Solutions account. Note: ConferZoom (http://www.conferzoom.org) is a grant funded by the Chancellors’ Office, California Community Colleges, herein referred to as ‘the system’. ConferZoom was designed to allow collaboration and communication, using the latest Web conferencing technology, for all staff, faculty, and administrators for the purpose of education and education related business meetings.
2. Content shall not include material that is indecent, obscene, libelous, or slanderous in content. We reserve the right to remove or not publish content without prior notice.
3. Content does not contain material designed to advertise or promote sale of any commercial products or services, including advertisements on or in behalf of candidates running for public office.
4. I agree to indemnify Palomar Community College District, ConferZoom, 3C Media Solutions, and the California Community Colleges’ Chancellors Office against and hold it harmless from any persons claiming any interest whatsoever in and to the rights granted in this agreement in and to the programs, and will, at his or her expense, defend any suits brought against Palomar Community College District, ConferZoom, 3CMedia Solutions, the California Community Colleges’ Chancellor’s Office enforce such claims.
5. I represent and warrant that I am free to enter and fully perform with the terms and conditions stated in this agreement. I further agree to accept responsibility for all rights herein granted in and to the programs, including but not limited to all necessary literary, artistic, intellectual and music copyrights and/or conforms to restrictions of Fair Use for educational programs.
6. I agree to never use another's account without permission. I also agree that I am solely responsible for the activity that occurs on my account.
7. I will notify ConferZoom immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of my account.
8. Although ConferZoom will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of ConferZoom or others due to such unauthorized use.
9. ConferZoom reserves the right to remove any content from the ConferZoom site.
10. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of using the content in your ConferZoom live or archived (recorded) session. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to us the Content. You agree that your use of the services shall be at your sole risk.
11. Warranty Disclaimer
To the fullest extent permitted by law, ConferZoom disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof. ConferZoom makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
12. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall ConferZoom be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that ConferZoom shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of ConferZoom, its staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.